Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The National Breed Council and research.
GRCWA MEMBER BENEFITS
- GRCWA Members receive the Golden Paw Print Magazine, a monthly, colour magazine rich with educational content, photos, news & events, and member accomplishments
- Breeder inclusion in the GRCWA Breeders Directory*.
- Eligible to compete for GRCWA Title & Perpetual Trophies & Awards.
- Reduced entries to GRCWA Events
- and most importantly you join a special community – where you can develop friendships with those that proudly share your passion for the breed.
Join GRCWA. Share Your Passion. Get Involved.
The Golden Retriever Club of WA was founded in 1973 and is a vibrant breed club, full of talented members working to protect the well-being of our dogs. As a member of the National Golden Retriever Council, our committed memberships have significant influence to shape the policies affecting our interests and breed.
GRCWA is the guardian of the Golden Retriever breed in Western Australia. The GRCWA is committed to providing education to help pet owners obtain and care for healthy Goldens from reputable breeders.
Education is an important member benefit. Members receive the monthly Golden Paw Print Magazine, a large, informative, coffee-table-quality magazine filled with educational articles about canine health and research; canine structure and movement; breeding; training, behaviour, general care and news and photos of recent member and dog accomplishments.
Equally rewarding, as an active member, you’ll join a community – with a chance to be involved and develop friendships through volunteer opportunities – all aimed at improving the club and the breed. Join a community that shares the Golden Retriever Passion!
*a list of breeders who are GRCWA members and comply with the GRCWA Code of Ethics, guidelines and policies - inclusion on this list is by approval only and available to members who have been financial members of the GRCWA for at least 12 consecutive months .